The folks from the cryptosphere are now evaluating the price projections of the tokens catering to metaverse projects. Which had portrayed phenomenal trajectories in the recent past. Wherefore, altcoins such as MANA, SAND, AXS, and ZIL are under the radar of marketers.
- MANA’s supply on cryptocurrency exchanges continues to brush ATHs since the December of 2021.
- The RSI over the fortnight maintains equilibrium between oversold and overbought regions at 39.89.
- Decentraland’s MANA maintains a praisable price correlation to BTC, over the past 30 days at 0.91.
- The outflow volume on aggregated exchanges sits at 3.95 M MANA at the time of publication.
- The inflow volume of MANA on aggregated exchanges sits at 1.48 M MANA at the time of press.
MANA boasts the liking of savvies inclined towards the metaverse, to read our detailed price prediction of MANA click here!
The Sandbox (SAND):
- SAND’s supply on exchanges witnesses a sharp rise with investors acute on taking profits.
- The RSI of SAND stands at par with its major rival at 39.69. Whilst maintaining a balance between oversold and overbought regions.
- The Global In/Out of the money ratio shows 14.75% addresses in the money. While 83.96% out of the money.
- SAND’s correlation with BTC at the time of publication has risen to 0.9.
- The holder composition distributes as 48.3% by traders, 34.87% by hodlers, and 8.82% by cruisers.
The Sandbox is never off-the-radar when the talks are around the metaverse. To read our in-depth price prediction of SAND click here!
Axie Infinity (AXS):
- The supply of Axie Infinity’s AXS on cryptocurrency exchanges continues to hit ATLs, with less than 1.5 M left.
- AXS’s price could breach the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement to find support at $20.
- According to Into the Block, 82.76% of addresses are in the money, while 16.74% of addresses are out of the money.
- The RSI continues to spike towards the seller’s territory at 39.63.
Axie Infinity has been under the active consideration of savvies keen on the flourishing sector of blockchain gaming. To read our price prediction of AXS click here!
- ZIL’s RSI bogs down towards 52.61, as the altcoin attempts to stay between overbought and oversold levels.
- As per DeFillama, ZIL has hit a TVL of $22.2 M, with ZilSwap holding the lion’s share at 92.65%.
- The development activity of the protocol interrelates with the token price and growth of capitalization.
Zilliqa has been making the buzz in the industry with its developmental initiatives and its Metapolis. To read our detailed price prediction of ZIL click here!